Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

No Emotions, Unable To Feel Human

A few years ago, during high school, I had got depressed and it was severe at times. I had lost my emotions I can feel things physicially, just not emotionsally, except sad, anger or frustration, any other time, I feel blah, kinda like a zombie I guess. I've been this way for probably 4 years or so.

I remember when I was younger, I used to always feel something, no matter what, now it's nothing. I still continue through life but since I lost my emotions, it makes things hard to understand, or maybe it's becuase I have Autism/Asperger's and we 'Aspies" are always curious about stuff. I've been like this since I was very young but it's a little different now, hard to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© The Life of An Aspie (2010)