Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Health Update

I just figured out what's causing my health to decrease (speech acting up, memory loss, eye sight decrease etc) and maybe my canker sores have something to do with it.

Up until a year ago, I would eat a lot of microwave foods, usually on a daily basis. A microwave oven nukes all nutrition. and everything all out of the food and replaces it with a small does of radiation, not enough to harm someone, BUT if you it microwaved foods quite a bit, that adds up. I always wondered why food tastes different heated in the microwave. The radiation stays in your body for quite awhile.

For years I would heat up stuff in the microwave, such as mostly winners and frozen Lasagna a lot. When I was in Grade 11, I notice that my eye sight had somewhat decreased, and soon my speech was messing up, and I thought it was a form of tourrettes Syndrome (maybe it is, caused by the microwave).

I learned about the microwave and how harmful it is and stopped using it late last year; haven't used it since. I also notice that almost a month after I stopped using it, that I get canker sores one after another, mostly bad ones. Could be a coincidence.

I had canker sores all my life, but would only get them 1-2 times a year, now I get them 1-2 a month and when they heal, it's only for a day or two. I've spent over 90% of this year with canker sores.

I also found out, that the Government denied any testing to say whether microwave ovens were safe or not. When you eat food prepared by the microwave, you get nothing from it, so you are just eating to eat, and soon later you start feeling hungry again dn start snacking on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© The Life of An Aspie (2010)