Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Speach Problem Update

I had a conversation in my head the other night, I do this sometimes when my mind wonders. As I was having a conversation, I've noticed my spech problem. I didn't speak much jiberish, it was mostly my brian freezing up when trying to say something to nothing come out at all. It was really frustrating even though it wasn' really taken place but justto think about it. I wanted to say somthing that was really important and I didn't  stand a chance, at least to say it properly.

I had discovered on my own that it all has to o with he way my brain process things and my brain can easily get overloaded. But why this only happened in the past few years, I'm not sure. I am still trying to get to the bottom of it, and I will do my very best to do that. Everything is all related, the speech problem, short term memory problem etc. I just hope it isn't something life threatening. At least it's something that is getting worse slowly, in years not months or weeks. I have time to find out what it is. I also seem to notice that it happens more at home, maybe that is just a coincidence, probably because I take more at home.

I examine how different mine is to everyone elses, how well they can speak. My sister can speak very well and what I mean by this is that she has no problem choosing words or processing what is being said to her. I, on the other had do. Sometimes I have to have people repeat what they say a couple times.

Th problem with my sister and folks is that for example if I say I do that a couple of times, it doesn't stand out, they will make up a solution like "ya, so do I" it doesn't register through their mind that I said a couple of times as in like a few times a day and more then usual. They always seem to have a answer to help keep me from finding out my problem because they believe I am chasing a ghost. The reason is, because they don't pay attention. Hearing, paying attention and listening or different things. If thy paid more attention and listened to what I had to say, they would notice the problem right away, just like other people do.

I remember before this all started, I had perfect vision, I could see better then most could. I never had a brain overload or speech problem and could say whatever I wanted, with no problem whatsoever. My two main concerns are, what caused it and how can I fix it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© The Life of An Aspie (2010)